- Turn your Wi-Fi off from your bed
- Have more control over Wi-Fi usage in the home
- Range of 30 metres
- Tested in NZ to NZ and Australian specifications
- Warranty included
- Battery included
- Control up to 3 plugs with one remote
- On/Off button on plug for manual operation
- Parents can keep the remote handy to quickly deactivate Wi-Fi as needed at any time of the day
There is only one easy way to turn off your Wi-Fi from bed - a remote switch. Most remote switches currently on the market require Wi-Fi to operate. Others require manual operation only via the switch at the outlet on the wall, so simply aren’t fit for purpose.
TDT'S Remote switch operates via radio frequency remote control. Without the need for Wi-Fi or access to hard to reach power outlets.
Tested in NZ to Australian and NZ safety and technical specifications.