- Set a specific time for Wi-Fi to turn off each night and back on again the next day
- Set times throughout the day for Wi-Fi off and on again - having strict windows of Wi-Fi usage for the kids
- 24 hour, 7 day, weekend/weekday settings
- Up to 10 "on" and "off" switches per day
- Random timer functionality
- Rechargeable battery backup
- Large digital screen
- Warranty included
No matter what your household’s Wi-Fi patterns are, TDT’s Timer has a functionality setting to meet your needs.
Set specific times for Wi-Fi to turn off each night and back on again the next day.
Program multiple times throughout the day for Wi-Fi to be switched off and on again (eg to manage Wi-Fi usage for the kids).
Or the random timer can be used if you’re heading out of town to enable lights to be switched off and on to deter intruders.
Tested in NZ to Australian and NZ safety and technical specifications.